It’s a new month, somehow, and that means a new TBR list! Some titles definitely carried over from last month but I’m hoping to get caught up again and have some good quality reading time.
Anyways, here’s what I’m planning to read in June!
I tried to only include books that are being published this month or I’ve been saying forever that I’m going to read them, and still haven’t. We’ll see which ones I actually get through and what, if any, get carried over to next month. The books I’m the most excited for are Daughter of Sparta and The Cruelest Mercy!
What are you planning on reading this month?
List of books pictured:
- Better Together by Christine Riccio
- The Nature of Witches by Rachel Griffin
- Heartbreakers and Fakers by Cameron Lund
- Girl’s at the Edge of the World by Laura Brooke Robson
- Daughter of Sparta by Claire M. Andrews
- You’re So Dead by Ash Parsons
- The Cruelest Mercy by Natalie Mae
- Kind of Sort of Fine by Spencer Hall
- From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Ruinsong by Julia Ember
- White Stag by Kara Barbieri