I saw this on LauReads blog and wanted to do it, so here it is! (post I saw linked)
Answer these questions truthfully.
1. Which book, most recently, did you not finish?
The Gilded Wolves was one that I just couldn’t get through. Not sure if it’s due to the book or because of me, but I just couldn’t get through it, no matter how many times I’ve tried to pick it up.
2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?
Throne of Glass because it fulfills all of the things I want in a book and I can reread it at any time, no problem.
3. Which book do you love to hate?
I hated The Hunger Games and I have no shame with that. I don’t think I will ever like that series.
4. Which book would you throw into the sea?
The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck. If you love yourself, don’t read this book, ever.
5. Which book have you read the most?
I don’t reread a lot of books, but The Mortal Instruments series is one I’ve picked up the most at 3 rereads!
6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
Anything John Steinbeck. Or Hunger Games. Or non-fiction. I think there’s a theme here…
7. Which book could you not live without?
1984 – it’s so good and if I didn’t have it on hand to read during hard times, I don’t know what I would do.
8. Which book made you the angriest?
Empire of Storms/Tower of Dawn because THE ENDING. And I had to wait almost 2 years to find out what happened.
9. Which book made you cry the most?
It’s between Clockwork Princess and Lord of Shadows – of course Cassandra Clare makes me have full blown sobbing sessions over her books.
10. Which book cover do you hate the most?
I hate film covers. When Twilight and City of Bones film covers came out I hated them so much I started a boycott with my friends.
I tag anyone that wants to do this!
If you liked this post please like this, leave a comment, follow, share with your friends – anything is appreciated!